Stylebook!

Dear visiters of my blog,

Today I read something very nice on someone's blog. I read about the stylebook of a girl and I thought: creative, fashion, beauty and fun. What do you want more? So I decided to start my own stylebook. You can just take a photobook. I skipped one page because I also do want to make a front/cover page + maybe an index. 
I read you can just make a style book by cutting out photo's or pictures from magazines and paste them in you book. You can if you want to write something around it or draw something. It's very nice! I like it.
Here you can see the result of what I made (the glue is still not dry so it has some dark marks on it):

Stylebook first page (untill now ;-))

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!