Getting famous in seconds

Untill now I did well on the testweek. It was hard to concentrate with tests of 2 hours, but I did succeed :D How is your school going? Do you have any test weeks? I can imagine everyone wants a little break, like I do. So let's talk about fashion. 

I'm very curious about your style, what kind of clothes you like and what you wear everyday. That's why I would like to start a few street style posts. I need your help for it. Show the world your style and promote your blog too! 

How to join?
- Take a picture of you wearing your favourite clothes.
- Mail your street style picture to: koolenanne@gmail.com
- Answer the following questions:
  • Introduce yourself
  • What is your favourite garmend?
  • Describe your style.
  • Who's your style icon?
  • Which colours of clothing do you like? (bright, dark, soft)
- If you have a blog, mention it. I will ask you some questions about your blog and that will be in the post too.  


That's all! So, take your photo camera and start shooting! Mail me and be on my blog!

L♥VE,

Anne 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuk ik ga misschien ook meedoen! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk! Ik doe mee! En dankjewel dat je aan mijn give away meedoet :). Ik heb het nu even druk met werk, maar ik denk dat ik de foto's zondag of maandag wel even mail! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!