The perfect spring outfits

 
| Topshop Cross bracelet | Bangle Bracelet | Top | Skirt | Guess Necklace | Backpack |
Hey everyone! Since summer is almost here I thought it would be so cool to do a post of spring/summer outfits just to give you a couple of ideas on how to style your clothes in a fashionable way. The first outfit (see picture above) is a very girly and cute outfit. Try to combine a shirt with text with a skirt with a floral print: it will look adorable! I also highly recommend wearing a backpack with this outfit since it gives a nice and fashionable impression. Finish your outfit of with some nice accessories and you are ready to go! 


 
| Dress | Net-A-Porter Sunnies |  Hat | Shoes | Leather Bag |
The second outfit I've created looks very summer-y and beach-y which I love! I love these glasses (I want them for two years already, but I have subscription sunglasses so it's not that easy unfortunately) so so much! I also really like how I combined a white and cute dress with the more casual and cool chick accessories like the leather bag, hat and shoes. Basically you can just combine any nice dress with a hat and it looks so much cooler already. It's definitely worth trying!

| Lace Top | Necklace | Sandals | Friendship bracelets | AARRGHH bracelet | Shorts |
This is the third outfit I created. I really like this one because it's casual but still girly and a little bit edgy. I like how the lace fits with the more edgy sandals and bracelets. I used a small, but cute, necklace with a little camera on it to finish the look. I love shorts like the ones above because you can combine them with almost everything and they look stunning!

These were the outfits I created, what do you think of them and which one do you like the most? Let me know!

Love, Anna

9 opmerkingen:

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!