Personal Style || OUTFIT

The winner of the 500$ goodiebag is Sarah! Congratulations! We have contacted you :) 
Today I have a very special outfit post for you featuring some clothes I just got from Frontrow Shop. They have awesome clothes which are perfect to wear to a fashion show, but also great to combine in an every day look. They sell very unique fashion pieces and the quality is honestly great. It was quite funny. When I received the package the bag said 'this customer is veryyyyyyy important to us. Plz deliver this package to him or her with your beautiful smile.'. Isn't that cute? Click read more for some amazing fashion photos!


I really like to experiment with my style every now and then. When I saw this skirt in the shop I was sold, but I wasn't exactly sure how to combine it. When I came across Frontrow Shop I immediately saw this top and beret and I was sold. Don't get me wrong, I loved every single thing in that shop. It's just, I discovered how to combine my skirt! Tell me in the comments what you think of the combination and if you would dare to wear it to school! 



So first of all I'm wearing this cap saying 'bonjour'. It's french for 'hello', in case you didn't knew. I really love the material and the little thing in the middle of the cap. It's adorable! 





The shirt is very very pretty. The material is pretty thick but the quality just looks amazing! It has a zipper on the back and it just fits perfectly with my body!

 
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Socks: H&M
Glasses: Firmoo
Boots: Primark

22 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie foto's en outfit! lijkt net of het uit een tijdschrift komt. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great post;d

    www.kataszyyna.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke outfit! Vooral die kleur van de rok vind ik erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind het rokje ook zo leuk die je aan hebt en de foto's zijn ook allemaal zo mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awwwwwww, so cute *_*

    Love that skirt from H&M.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    Today on RY - touchscreen gloves.

    www.nicoleta.me

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. leuke outfit, vooral de baret is leuk! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. adore your preppy chic outfit, the skirt is so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wauw wat een geweldige outfit, super mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Dat rokje is echt prachtig! Je hebt 'm ook leuk gecombineerd :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Aah ik vind de kousen/sokken echt heel tof hier onder! Liefs, Joyce

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wat een super leuke outfit! Het staat je echt heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful photos! Great look:) I greet:*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. What a lovely skirt :)
    I love you blog and if you want we can follow each other and first you can check out my blog TheFashionSaga-here and follow me by:
    Bloglovin

    Instagram

    LookBook

    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook

    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love this look! You look so pretty

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Bonjour to you too,
    such a cute skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!