Mjus Sneakers || NEW IN

Yesterday I went to our city to get a new pair of shoes. I actually needed them for a special occasion, but they will be gorgeous with normal outfits as well. I totally am in love with the colors and use of material. It has some nice 'snake' print details, studs and the lighter laces give it even more deepness. What do you think of them? Click read more for some detail shots and to see my lovely pet.








My sisters hair matches so well with our cat. It's too cute! 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice shoes <3

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow, these are such an awesome pair. Your cat is so cute! Thanks for stopping by dear...I value your opinion.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel gaaf en je kat wat een schatje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. De verschillende printjes/texturen op je schoenen zijn tof! En ahw je kat is echt een leuk dier! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Superleuke schoenen!
    En lief die kat! Een pers? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. cool shoes! your cat looks amazing! those eyes!

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!