My last VIP box

So that was that. I've been a VIP box member for 7 months now and I decided to stop my membership. It's not about the box, but I just had to be a little bit more careful with my money and I prefer to buy something else from it in the future. I've had a lot of nice boxes (see a recap at the bottom of this post).  Today I will show you my very last VIP box!



I unfortunately already own the exact same eyeliner/eyeshadow pencil, but I really like it! If you want to buy this one in stores it's €13,15.

I'm very excited about this LOOKX lipstick. Even though I don't think the packaging looks very chic (the price is €17,80), I do think the color is perfect if you want to go natural! It gives my lips a little bit of color, but not too much for school or anything like that. 


 
As you might know I'm excited about anything which takes care of my lips. This is a hand cream & lip balm at the same time: perfect for a skiing holiday or biking to school in the winter time! It's €5,95 in stores. 

 
This is an overview of the VIP boxes I got, 7 in total. My favorites were definitely number 1, 4 and 6. I love receiving makeup brushes and makeup palettes! What would be your favorite? 

Are you a member of a beauty box? Let me know in the comments! 


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben zelf geen lid van een box maar het lijkt mij wel heel leuk om elke maand een verassing te ontvangen. Deze box kende ik nog niet dus ik ga nog even kijken wat ik ga kiezen. Leuk dat je aan het einde nog even hebt laten zien wat er in de afgelopen boxen zat!

    xoxo

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jammer dat het je laatste was! Het zijn wel weer erg mooie producten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like the blush a lot!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!