My First Vlogmas :)


Hey girls! Welcome to my very first Vlogmas ever! During the last 25 days before Christmas many YouTubers are joining the 'Vlogmas' by posting several vlogs. I won't be able to post a vlog everyday but I definitely want to start vlogging since I only have this vlog channel since a month or so. Today I went to the Sting in Arnhem to buy an awesome party outfit for Christmas. I really love the party clothes of the Sting and had such a difficulty choosing the best one! Make sure to tune in in a couple of days for an outfit post about the entire outfit I ended up purchasing. Also I went to the Starbucks and got some hot chocolate, which is always good of course. Do you already know what you are going to wear this party season? I'd love to know! Xx Anna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!