My Hair Care Routine

I have been struggling with my hair for years and years. I just couldn't find the right formula and nothing seemed to work. Since a few years I have found out what products are good for my hair and I would love to share them with you so you can improve your hair as well. My hair always was really frizzy, dry and I was only able to wear it in a bun or braid. Now I'm way more confident about my hair and I have much less work on it during the week. Let's get started!



Whenever I take a shower I use these Andrélon shampoo and conditioner. I really need a fat conditioner to make sure my hair is not dry. This pair makes sure my dry and frizzy hair gets nourished and looks more healthy. I always go for a little bit of shampoo and a lot of conditioner. If you have easily fat hair you could better use less conditioner, but for me this really helps! Especially because I can brush through my hair easier afterwards. 

When my hair is still wet I use this Frizz Ease serum from John Frieda. I really recommend the John Frida Frizz Ease products for people who struggle with a lot of frizz. I have several products of this line and it really helps to control my hair! 

After I have dried my hair a little bit with a towel I take my Andrélon Repair Serum. This is just a final touch to the shampoo and conditioner I have used to make my hair even stronger and give it more shine. 

Now it is time to brush through my hair. I can never brush through my hair when it is completely dry so I only brush my hair when I get out of the shower. I am using this Andrélon detangler spray and then I brush my hair through with this white tooth comb. Afterwards I take this black brush to make sure all my tangles are gone.

After all of the things shown above, I try to stay away from my hair as much as I can. The more I touch my hair, the more frizzy it gets. When it is dry, it looks like the picture below. I do never wash my hair each day. If your hair is frizzy and dry like mine, you will want to wash your hair about three times a week. During the week you can try to avoid frizz by sleeping with a braid or serum in your hair.  


I really hope I helped some of you out. I know it can be hard to find the right products for your hair. It would be amazing if you could leave your recommendations in the comments below so maybe you can help someone out as well!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It is great that you found a hair care routine that works for you! You really do have gorgeous hair <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thank you for sharing, your hair always look so so good <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for visit my blog!
    Your hair is so so so nice! Thanks for sharing your secrets!!
    Happy nw year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!