Choies Wishlist

It has been a while since I last visited Choies and honestly I don't know why. Today I took the time to re-visit their webshop and I must say I was impressed with the amazing fashion pieces I could find. In fact, I found so many pieces that I thought it would be nice to do a post about my wishlist from Choies, starting with the amazing items you can see in the collage above. I love these two subtle necklaces, the high black heels, the eyeshadow palette and this amazing co-ord. 



One must have are distressed jeans. I already own a pair of light blue denim distressed jeans, but I can't wait to own a white and black pair as well. I am in love with the distressed jeans above and they are very affordable as well. Do you own a pair of distressed jeans and if so, what color are they? 

This is like my 'chic' wishlist. I love the necklace and these boots are timeless and chic. Besides, who doesn't like the burgundy red color of this dress? 

For anyone who wants to wear casual clothes and sill look chic, this is the solution. I found this amazing floral printed pair of shorts and how cute is the pineapple on the tee? Personally I think I will buy some asymmetric dresses or skirts myself this spring/summer season.

Which item is your favorite? Let us know in the comments! Xoxo Anna

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm loving that romper , so cute! I would love to be wearing that in the summer!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this blog is really inspiring! and the pair of light blue denim distressed jeans? I am drooling over them! xx

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The black heeled sandals & the white denim pants are great!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Staan erg leuke dingen bij! Vooral dat kettinkje vind ik erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!