My Favorite Spring Perfume || Gucci Envy Me

Spring will be here soon and this means: birds, flowers, better weather, sun, light and so much more. When I think about a change of season, I think about a different perfume. To me, this Gucci perfume called Envy Me is the perfect spring perfume! I got it two years ago for Christmas and I am still in love with it. It smells very fresh, light and a little bit like flowers. I also adore the packaging, which is basic, but still girly and happy. What is your favorite spring perfume?


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat ziet eruit als een lieflijke, vrouwelijke parfum! Mijn favoriete spring parfum is het roze Japanse parfum flesje van the Body Shop... ik kom natuurlijk niet op de naam haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hmmm I love that perfume too, so lovely <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schattige flacon, ik ben benieuwd naar de geur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!