IMPORTANT: Time For Change!

Today I have an important notice for all of you! I enjoyed blogging in English for a very long time now and I will still be blogging in English for one more week, but afterwards I will continue my blog in Dutch. I already made my last YouTube video in English (see the video below). It's very weird for me to change and I even think it's kind of scary, but I thought it would be the best thing to do since most of my active followers are Dutch. I'm from the Netherlands myself and I think I can be much more spontaneous if I switch to Dutch. I really would like to say thank you to all the followers who enjoyed my English posts and I wish you a great pleasure the upcoming week. I loved reading your English comments and I hope all the Dutch people will be excited for this change! Of course my posts and videos will still be very visual with many nice fashion photos, so if you like to see beautiful inspiration shots, you can definitely still follow my blog!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh spannend, maar wel leuk want in Nederlands kun je je toch net wat beter uiten... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am sad to hear that you will not be blogging/vlogging in English anymore....but that is why Google created the translate button! I will be keeping up with your posts regardless <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!