Light 'Fit || OUTFIT



 
Hi guys!
Spring has sprung and the weather is getting better here. Since the weather is changing, you also have to give your wardrobe a little change. For me, it means that all the cozy sweaters are traded for cute blouses. Also the dark colors I like to wear during winter and fall, like burgundy red, are getting replaced by lots of light colors. Pastels, and mainly white. I love to wear white, and lately it’s been kinda trendy. Like white jeans and white sneakers. Today I want to show you one of my ‘light outfits’ and also give you some tips and inspiration for your own light outfit.


White jeans are my ultimate must haves for this season. If you don’t own a pair, go get them RIGHT NOW! They’re so easy to wear and look really cute and fresh. I wore them together with my *super cute* new blouse. It’s like this blouse is made for me: I love stripes, I love gold, I love light blue and I love white. To match everything perfectly, I wore my vintage Adidas super stars. They are also white with blue stripes. And if you’ve read my other articles or my blog then you probably know that I love hats. To give a little ‘dark touch’ I wore this black hat.





If you’re used to wearing dark blue or black jeans then it may be a little weird or out of your comfort zone to wear white jeans. But my tip is to just go to a store and try it! Once you’ve tried I and you’re used to it, I promise you; you’re gonna love it!

 

Jeans- Bershka  
 Blouse- ZARA

Coat- H&M
Hat- Primark
Shoes- Vintage


Do your wear white jeans often?




6 opmerkingen:

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!